FAST PROVEN FEVER TREATMENT AT HOME for KIDS & ADULT



Hello my visitor, in this article I'm going to share my experience about how to get rid of fever swiftly. I used to get well in < 2 days.



So these are what I do

A. Drink a lot of water
The water you drink may cause you to pee, and it will help your body remove heat. After you pee, drink water again. It is okay to visit the restroom regularly in order to get well soon right?



B. Eat 250gr Paracetamol
I found 250gr of Paracetamol give the best result in me. Lower than 250gr I can't feel it make help. Also, I don't take more than 250gr because I'm scared that my body doesn't need that much. I avoid high doses without a doctor's recipe.



C. Cover yourself
I put on my jacket, socks, and a double blanket! For what? I want to make an oven myself, so I will sweat and reduce my heat. You must cover all your body part including your palms.




D. Drink hot water
I drink hot lemon squeeze to stabilize my temperature and get C vitamin





E. Try to cry
Every water that you exclude from the body parts will reduce your temperature. Try to imagine something that can make you really sad and start to cry! 





F. Open your mouth
Start to mumble, exclude the air from your body to environment. You will find it really strange yet helpful. Feel the heat that coming out from your mouth.

Comments

Post a Comment